Monday, September 10, 2012

Success!



WOW, did this weekend really happen? Finished the Hawk 100 mile race in 29:30 (ninth place). Huge thanks to Co-Race Directors Danny Miller & Coleen Shaw-Voeks and all of the Hawk Hundred volunteers and crew for a truly top notch event! Gotta give a major thanks to my pacer, Rick Troeh, for keeping me moving through the last two loops. I wouldn't have pulled it off without him. Of course, thanks to Jessica, Alyena, & Ayden for all of the years of support - and for coming out at miles 25, 50, and 99.9 to cheer me on. I'll get a proper race report up soon, I'm gonna need a couple of days to process this one!

2 comments:

  1. HUGE Congrats!!! although you may not have felt it, you looked great coming in!! Awesome awesome race!! enjoy, relax and process it all! can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jay, you looked great every time you came through Lands End...

    ReplyDelete